Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a dream that I bought this:

I've been thinking so much about hybrids lately...this is what I dreamed about...is that bad?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
I've been thinking so much about hybrids lately...this is what I dreamed about...is that bad?
It's not the Escape (or Mariner) Hybrid, so I would have to say Yes, it's bad! ;)

Also (call me a snob) I still favour the full-hybrid configuration which is set-up to allow the vehicle to run on electric-only power at slower speeds. Honda continues with the mild hybrid configuration (what they call "Integrated Motor Assist" or IMA), which allows the gas engine to shut-down at idle or stop, but requires it to always be running when the vehicle is in motion.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
I agree w/HA. Should've been an Escape or Mariner hybrid. You bad, bad boy!!! :spank:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Traitor !!! That type of vehicle should have never been embedded into your sub-conscious !!!! :bang:

just teasing :)

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
It's time to...............................gang up on Scott!!! kill, kill, kill, kill. :fan: :hyst:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bring it on!!! :box:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are in for it now!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
That's interesting, I had a similar dream. And I dreamed that I woke up and posted to this board about my dream of having a Honda. Got flammed by everyone here, and felt miserable but didn't let anyone know of my remorse. Being totally unrepentant.

Except that I had not awakened or posted about it. Then I dreamed that my wife divorced me for not buying the Ford Escape, and got the car and I was left riding a bicycle, and that nobody on this board had any compassion for me or my decision for buying such a car (Honda). :fire:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
jonas1022 said:
That's interesting, I had a similar dream. And I dreamed that I woke up and posted to this board about my dream of having a Honda. Got flammed by everyone here, and felt miserable but didn't let anyone know of my remorse. Being totally unrepentant.

Except that I had not awakened or posted about it. Then I dreamed that my wife divorced me for not buying the Ford Escape, and got the car and I was left riding a bicycle, and that nobody on this board had any compassion for me or my decision for buying such a car (Honda). :fire:
:bill: I've tried some awesome weed too...but I didn't inhale.
:lol:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
But I didn't inhale!!! :whistle:

Also, I should add, I did not have sexual relations with that woman... :hyst: :wacko:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
jonas1022 said:
But I didn't inhale!!! :whistle:

Also, I should add, I did not have sexual relations with that woman... :hyst: :wacko:
I wouldn't admit it either... :barf:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Imho, he should have admitted to it. :barf: The whole affair, if it could be called that, would have been over in a week or less. So much was happening in Bosnia :fan: and the rest of Eastern Europe :fan: at that time. :shock: D'oh!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts