Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone on Escape City! I am ScubaBrett22 you can also call me Brett. I am 16 I am really into doing photo shoots on cars :D in fact my next shoot is on a 2009 Jaguar XJ and a Aston Martin Vantage V8. I just got my first car a 2008 Ford Escape Limited with 33,550 miles on it, It is gray and black interior! (which I love) Here are a few pictures! I plan to add a few things ounce i get the money right now all i have done on it was add a "Salt Life" sticker to the back of it.

Sorry about this one..

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Welcome to the city! :welcome:

The Escape seems to be a pretty popular first vehicle, several people here have them as first cars including myself.

My connection is blocking the pics, :mad: will look when I get home!

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Airmapper said:
Welcome to the city! :welcome:

The Escape seems to be a pretty popular first vehicle, several people here have them as first cars including myself.

My connection is blocking the pics, :mad: will look when I get home!
Thanks i am happy to be in this city!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sharp! Should be a great first car. Impressive mileage, didn't think there would be many out there with less than my 37k!

I didn't mod mine much, tint, side moldings & mudflaps. I think they look pretty good as is.

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
08HybridOK said:
Sharp! Should be a great first car. Impressive mileage, didn't think there would be many out there with less than my 37k!

I didn't mod mine much, tint, side moldings & mudflaps. I think they look pretty good as is.
Agree i am just adding mud flaps cause i go off-roading, i also might replace the standard headlights with XENON HID Lights

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,593 Posts
Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice looking Escape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome:

·
Registered
93 Posts
nice ride, but this makes me curious as to how many people on this site are under 25 or even under 20
Im 19 and it is my third vehicle but the first one i paid for myself

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
2008_xltduratec said:
nice ride, but this makes me curious as to how many people on this site are under 25 or even under 20
Im 19 and it is my third vehicle but the first one i paid for myself
Thanks now your making me wounder.. lmaoo

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Welcome to the City! Awesome Escape you have! Hope you enjoy the site!

I am only 20! I got Ean when I was 19. He is my third vehicle, but the first nice one and first one I am making payments on. We have some youngins here on the site! Good to see in my opinion! :)

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ean-The-Escape said:
Welcome to the City! Awesome Escape you have! Hope you enjoy the site!

I am only 20! I got Ean when I was 19. He is my third vehicle, but the first nice one and first one I am making payments on. We have some youngins here on the site! Good to see in my opinion! :)
Thanks and i love my escape :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts