Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

its me being dumb taking a picture going this fast... but i was fun though... i haven't been pulled over before, been drving for like 5 years too... *knock on wood*

i've gone faster... last time there was this dumb integra that wanted to race cuz he had an exhaust... i just reved my flow master and took off... he stayed back, so then i slowed down and started crusin... all of the sudden he comes flying by me... and i got pissed and floored it... i was :shock: when i caught up to him and left him behind... my cuzin was LOL and mooned him... :hyst:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I'm staying away from you on I-45. :shock: :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL :hyst: NAW i dont drive like that all the time... i was just bored... i usally race in my car... but its funny to see the faces on the other ppl when i beat them with my Xcape... its priceless :hyst:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
How can you see the looks on their faces when you're going by so fast? I'd think it'd just be a blur. :lol:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well when we stop, i just say good race... but when my cuzin mooned that other guy i was LMAO :hyst:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Hey, watch out.#
Over here, a driver was succesfully prosecuted by the police, and lost his driving licence for 2 years, for doing exactly what you've done here, posting the evidence on the internet, for the police to stumble upon..
I just hope that there are no members of Escape City who are law enforcements officers for a living, for your sake...
this isn't me having a moan at you, its done to warn you that posting this picture could land you in a whole load of trouble, unless, of course, it was done on a racetrack, etc, in which case,
:yahoo: :yahoo: :thumb: ;) :angel:

·
Registered
321 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Hey, watch out.#
Over here, a driver was succesfully prosecuted by the police, and lost his driving licence for 2 years, for doing exactly what you've done here, posting the evidence on the internet, for the police to stumble upon..
I just hope that there are no members of Escape City who are law enforcements officers for a living, for your sake...
this isn't me having a moan at you, its done to warn you that posting this picture could land you in a whole load of trouble, unless, of course, it was done on a racetrack, etc, in which case,
:yahoo: :yahoo: :thumb: ;) :angel:
You could always just say it was on a dyno. :yes:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
I understand "the need for speed" but a blow-out at that speed could be fatal.

A blow-out at 71 mph caused this to me.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
And you lived? :shock: Dang! What a mess!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
MadMax said:
I understand "the need for speed" but a blow-out at that speed could be fatal.

A blow-out at 71 mph caused this to me.

Dear God, I get chills every time I see that picture. I am so glad that you are still with us , Max !!

A close friend of my daughter was not so lucky !! Very bad accident a few years ago !!! VERY devastating to everyone !! :cry: :cry:

PLEASE, Be VERY careful !!!!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I have that same itch for speed. I do the same thing so I can't say anything.

It's so much fun toying with other people though!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i was out in a hopped up 79 camaro with a ratchet shifter last night and a broken speedo. i wish i knew how fast we were going but i do know this, everytime he shifted it would push you back into your seat. (this was the middles of the night when there is no traffic)

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
That sounds like a friggan blast!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i make sure thats no one around me when i do this... cuz i can live with me hurtin someone... i only do it alone also... cuz i know what could happen... plus i dont do it all the time

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I like to keep myself separated from people while driving. I drive more offensively than defensively. I make sure I know what I am doing and I try to avoid all others.

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
But you can never prepare for the unexpected.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thats true max... ive been hit by someone going 65 MPH on my driver side door... thank god nothing happened to me...

but to tell u the truth its better being a defensive driver... becasue your more aware of your surroundings... because you know that your driving good and a good driver... but the person to the left or right, or maybe in front or behind you... could be drunk, high, sleepy, or even mad...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
What you just said I consider to be offensive driving cuz I get ahead of those people and away from them instead of staying behind them and watching them. I would rather pass on by and forget them.

Very true Max. I will not deny that at all.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts