Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got home late last night and asked my wife if she would like to go to Walmart with me, I needed to get some car cleaning stuff from the auto department. She said no, she was waiting for a call from her Mom. She said I should go, so I jump into the Tribbie and head out.

I get to the Walmart parking lot. It is very full, even for a late evening visit. Something told me I shouldn't park here, but leave. I didn't head back, I parked in a nice spot away from the doors. I pull in to the space and lock up, heading for the store. I was greeted by Mrs. Greenleaf, Good Day I say. I grab a shopping cart and off I go. I walk around for a while. I get my detailer spray, car wash, micro fiber towel replacements, etc. I check out and head for the parking lot.

So I head back to the Tribbie. As I am walking out I see a couple ahead of me. The husband gets into the drivers side (I am assuming he is the husband). The wife (A very shall I say robust woman) opens the back door to put the bags inside. When she opens her door she slams it into the side of our Tribbie!!!!!!!!! Now, I am a very low keyed kinda person. It takes a lot to get me PO'd and I do mean alot! I take a couple more steps and she opens the front door into the side of the Tribbie!!!!!!! CRAP! I get up to the side of her car and say look what you did to my car! She sticks her head out and looked and said, "Well it's only some little SUV..."

Well that did it. (All I could see was RED) I turned around and put my steel toed boot into the side of her car door and the next kick went into their back door. She screamed "Look what you did to my car!!!" I turned, looked her straight in the eye and said "It's only a car! And slammed my fists on the roof and dented it too! I bent over and looked her husband in the eye, (by this time he was a fairly pale white, and shaking) and told him to get her out of my sight before I really get mad.

He starts up his car and puts it into reverse and almost hit someone and sped off. I kept and eye on them to make sure that they left the premises. I turned around and looked at our poor Tribbie. I pull out my keys and push the button on the remote. Nothing happens! I think, Oh Great! A dead battery as well! Now I have to tow it into the dealer for some warranty work. Will this never end? I use the key, putting it into the door lock. It doesn't turn! I step back and look at the plates...Oh heck, this isn't our Tribute!!! I start to look around and see our Tribute two rows over. Joy to the world! This one isn't mine!! What are the chances of two identical Tributes in the same Walmart parking lot at the same time?

Just then a lady comes over to me and says "I saw what you did. I want to thank you! All I could have done was cry."

Then I get another tap on my shoulder. I turn and it's my wife asking me if I am coming to bed or sleep in that chair all night? :hi:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Omg, you really had me going!! I was cheering for you bigtime!!!!! :D

·
Registered
781 Posts
Good story?

The door ding thing actually happened to me one night after visiting the local bars, I wasn't drinking. But the guys drove away and I called in a hit and run and then they got a DUI on top of it. :yes:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
:hyst: :clap: :clap:

You had me going too !!! :lol: :lol:

I was really having a hard time believing that you kicked that woman's vehicle and slammed your fists on the roof.

I see you as being very easy going and level headed. :)

Great story, Jonas !!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
jonas1022 said:
I get to the Walmart parking lot
Right there is enough to make me lose my temper, I can't stand the ******* Mall :cuss:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:lol:

My blood was starting to boil.

:cuss:

I try to avoid Wal-Mart. If I absolutely must go there, I leave fingernail trails on the concrete while I'm being dragged inside.

:lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts
haha good thing i didn't read the replies 'cause i thought it was real

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Got me.

You'll know what to do when the time comes. :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe it's just a mental rehearsal... ;)

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I know a person that it really did happen too. They own a JEEP and a BIG, FAY GUY slammed his hoor into his Jeep while he was waiting for the guy to get out of his CADDY. My Friend jumped on the guys hood denting it in and then opened his Jeep door rolled down his window and said THERE NOW WE ARE EVEN AND DROVE OFF. :taz: :taz: :taz:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Okay, I had a similar thing happen to my truck when I was 16.
I drove an Indigo Blue Metallic 1998 Chevrolet C1500, and I had parked at the Dr.'s office for my appointment. As I'm walking inside, I saw a new Mercedes pull in next to my truck, open the door, and slam it into mine. They proceed on like nothing had happened, probably thinking "it's just a truck, :censor: it."
Well, I walked over to them, and mind you, I'm not very confrontational, either, but I love my truck more than quite a few people, and they were about to get a piece of my mind.
I had a scratch and a small dent in my door. They had a dent and blue paint on theirs. Figuring karma had bit them pretty hard (it still had the temporary tags on it, it was that new) and justice had been served, I let them go with that blue reminder on their new, silver Mercedes.

LATER THAT DAY
----------------
I borrowed a dent puller from a friend, and got some buffing compound, and it was like it never happened. At least it was like it never happened to my truck.
Moral of the story
1)Don't mess with a man's truck. It never works out in your favour.
2)Karma is... You know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts