Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
BC,

Congrats on 16 years!!! Congrats on remembering when you met your spouse!!!

I can't even remember what I did yesterday!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Congrats, BC!

Give wifey a hug for everyone at E-C!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
awesome! my 5th anniversary is this month but ive know my wife for 16 years lol and we have been together for 8. :yahoo: :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Congratulations! 16 years! Geez! What did you do???? ;)

It'll be 20 for us on the 22nd.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers guys.

FWIW. I have Sepultura to thank for helping me remember. Every time I listen to 'Chaos A.D', there's a song called 'Manifest' about a riot in a Brazilian jail, and a distorted voice says "Friday October 2nd, 1992".

:yes: :rockon:

OK. Not exactly what you'd call romantic, we even for a short time fancied using it as the first dance at our wedding, but a first dance shouldn't really take place in a mosh pit. We settled on '3 Libras' by A Perfect Circle in the end. :D

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
That's sweet that you remembered! :heart: Congrats!! :beer:
Time flies......

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Geez, I don't think I know anybody from 1992 now..... :hyst:

Congrats Big Chris, on the anniversary AND finding the perfect mnemonic reminder! My brother's second wife's birthday is Nov 2, so he always says, "Second wife, Nov 2nd!" Easy for everyone to remember! :clap:

Wait wait! I have a brother! Now it's coming back to me...... there may be some parents involved too.....

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Ajax said:
Geez, I don't think I know anybody from 1992 now..... :hyst:

Congrats Big Chris, on the anniversary AND finding the perfect mnemonic reminder! My brother's second wife's birthday is Nov 2, so he always says, "Second wife, Nov 2nd!" Easy for everyone to remember! :clap:

Wait wait! I have a brother! Now it's coming back to me...... there may be some parents involved too.....
haha. i got a buddy of mine that i still hang out with, and we went to kindergarten together back in good ol 1985!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Hehehe That's cool, old friends are usually the best! I only have one friend in Florida who I've known that long (I met her in 1990) but I have a few childhood friends left scattered about, dating back to the mid-70s and 80s.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts