Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here it is. . my 03' escape XlT v6 purchased about 6 months ago. So far i have installed a billet grill some euro tail lights a pionner head unit and two 12" in subs. . . i need some ideas on what you guys think i should do next. . . please and thank you :D

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
I would suggest a couple of things not necessarily in this order. First I would suggest a bug deflector. It is inexpensive and easy to install. I put a Lund Interceptor II deflector on my Escape when I had it. Here is a pic of my Escape after inatallation.

Second, I would suggest possibly some larger tires. I never got to make this mod on my Escape but I was considering it. There are some members here that have done this mod.

My $.02 worth.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
cbramsey said:
I would suggest a couple of things not necessarily in this order. First I would suggest a bug deflector. It is inexpensive and easy to install. I put a Lund Interceptor II deflector on my Escape when I had it. Here is a pic of my Escape after inatallation.

Second, I would suggest possibly some larger tires. I never got to make this mod on my Escape but I was considering it. There are some members here that have done this mod.

My $.02 worth.
I want one of those bug deflectors, but unavailable over here.

As for the Euro lights, why aren't they availible in Europe??? :shrug:

A pair of sidesteps would look nice on it though

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Hi there Brando :)

I have no new ideas for you, but just wanted to say that I LOVE the euro tail lights AND the billet grill !! :thumb:

Thanks for posting pics, and welcome to the City !! :)

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello Brando. :) Do you have a dashboard mat? During the summer it will reduce the chance ,of your dashboard cracking from the heat of the sun. :)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
cbramsey said:

My $.02 worth.
Is that a garter hanging from the rear-view mirror? :blush:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Big Chris said:
cbramsey said:

My $.02 worth.
Is that a garter hanging from the rear-view mirror? :blush:
Yes it is!!!! It replaced the garter from my wedding which is still around here somewhere. Or I'm trying to get in touch with my feminine side?!?!? ;-|

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Looks like that garter is hanging from the Chevy mirror. Carefull, don't put to much wieght on that mirror. It just might pull loose.... ;)

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
jonas1022 said:
Looks like that garter is hanging from the Chevy mirror. Carefull, don't put to much wieght on that mirror. It just might pull loose.... ;)
Good eye there jonas!! I will keep an eye out!! :hyst: :lol: :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Two simple mods I would recommend would be tinted license plate covers and a shorty antenna.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
already got the shorty antenana lilsmimmy look closer its there haha. . and by the licenes plate cover are you talking about the one i just pryed off about a week ago off the front :( . . it was sorta falling off and i was getting tired of looking at it but i may look into getting a new one :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
camusdarrach said:
cbramsey said:

My $.02 worth.

if you want a bug deflector i will sell you mine for CHEAP and ship it to you. . mine had it when i bought it and i took it off the day i bought it, i dont really prefer the look they give for the style im trying to achive

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
does any one know what bulb size the fog lights are, i looked at the sylvania website and it says 898 but i cant seem to find any proformance bulbs in that size, is there one similar enough to use?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
brando32 said:
camusdarrach said:
cbramsey said:

My $.02 worth.

if you want a bug deflector i will sell you mine for CHEAP and ship it to you. . mine had it when i bought it and i took it off the day i bought it, i dont really prefer the look they give for the style im trying to achive
Hmm, how much is cheap!!?
Is it like cbramsy's?

If the price is right, well, I'm interested :drool: :thumb: ;)

·
Registered
321 Posts
brando32 said:
already got the shorty antenana lilsmimmy look closer its there haha. . and by the licenes plate cover are you talking about the one i just pryed off about a week ago off the front :( . . it was sorta falling off and i was getting tired of looking at it but i may look into getting a new one :)
Ohh whoops, my mistake. Go for some new ones, I got mine for $5 a pop. As for the fog lights, go with a set of Nokya Arctic White bulbs, I loveee mine cause they match the pure white of my HIDs.

BTW they're bulb size 893.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes camusdarrach it is excatly like his, and you name a price and we can go from there :)

and yeah lilshimmy those are the ones i was looking at, what is the number that fits the escape because on the sylvaina website it says 898 for the fogs but i cant find them any where

1 - 20 of 32 Posts