Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am walking in the Start! Health Walk for the American Heart Association with my girlfriend and her friends. I have a fun webpage for you people to go visit if they would like to donate to this cause. Minimum donations are $25 but please go check it out. I thought this would be a good way for me to do something good. Thanks for looking!

http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/donorR ... =226226507

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Done!

:D

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you soo much guys!! :woohoo:

That honestly brought a tear to my eyes guys...I appreciate your help!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:bump:

Come on guys I need your help! Our group has to raise $2000 and we are no where near! Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:bump:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
I need your help!!
O'key Doke... I sent a little help :) Good luck!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Rob! I'm glad I can help toward a cause that is important to you as well!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Okay, Scott, you have now reached your goal.

Hubby and I were quite active in our kids Elementary School education. One of the teachers that I became quite close too, was in charge of "Jump Rope For Heart" each year. She was very passionate about this event. We helped her with it every year.

This donation is so you can reach your goal, Scott. It is also for a very much loved and missed P.E. teacher who passed away at a very young age ( mid 30's) from breast cancer.

Sherry, I love and miss you very much. RIP !! :heart: :heart: :heart:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a picture of the girlfriend and I at the Heart Walk!

You guys can still donate up until Novemberish :) Please help out for this great cause!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
Here's a picture of the girlfriend and I at the Heart Walk!

You guys can still donate up until Novemberish :) Please help out for this great cause!
Your girlfriend looks alot like my sons' best girlfriend. In fact, they could be twins. Unfortunately he has no photos of her... :doh: So, you'll just have to take my word for it. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You guys can still donate! Don't be shy!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
What's Novemberish?

:bill:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jonas you donated yet?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I do this locally with the kiddos from our church. They usually do a walkathon for the Heart Assoc., cost being an object at the moment. Otherwise you would have been on my list also. Are you thinking about doing this next year?

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I probably will. If anyone wants to donate it is still possible. To those of you who already have, Thanks! You know who you are!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts