Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April Fools!! :D :taz: :D

Played some good jokes on my kids.....gave them a really hard math problem to start out the day and they were saying how hard it was and why did I use such big numbers. They were so relieved when I told them "April Fools!" Lol. Later I told them they had extra recess for being so good. Yeah, kindof cruel. :lol: But I had to listen to "There's a bug in your hair" and "Your shoelaces are untied" a gazillion times so they deserved it. :calvin:

Any other pranksters in the City? :shades:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Told one of my inmates he might be released.... then when he took the bait.. told him april fools... he just shook his head... one of the few inmates I do have that has a sense of humor.... he gives me a hard time (all in good taste ) as well.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
I was at home on April fools day so didn't get to play any pranks. My very weak attempt at trying to fool you, Dasha, did not work. :lol: I am sure that you had a very fun day with the kiddies though. :)

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
My boss came in late, I said thanks for coming in at all. If that isn't an April Fools joke..... :doh:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I told my best Bullitt owner friend that I traded the Bullitt for a Prius due to the high cost of gas... :yes:

He took the bait :hyst: and there was all kinds of moaning, gripping and carrying on from the other end of the phone. :calvin:

After about two minutes on teeth nashing, I let him off the hook. :angel:

I'm not too sure he will talk to me for a while. ;-|

1 - 5 of 5 Posts