Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I had an insane amount of money (like winning a massive lottery) ...

I'd consider buying one of, or all of:

1. Ford GT
2. Aston Martin DBS or V12 Vanquish
3. Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged Sport
4. Shelby GT500 KR Supersnake (with the "no-warranty" stage 2 or 3 setup...hehehe).

If I came into a good amount of money (like winning a small lottery)...

I'd consider buying one of these:

1. Volvo S60 R or V70R Estate
2. Saab Turbo X Wagon/Estate
3. Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
4. Dodge Magnum SRT8
6. 2009 Ford Escape Limited, loaded, and 06 paid off in full (gotta have at least 1 sensible option listed lol!)

Ok E.C... You're turn

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
1) Aston Martin DB9 Convertible (if the money runs out by now, I at least want this in my garage)
2) Aston Martin DBS Volante (viva la différence!!!)
3) Jaguar XK Convertible (gotta get one now before Tata says "ta-ta" to it and replaces it with a 1971 Tata-badged Volga dump truck)
4) Mazda RX8 R3
5) Nissan 350Z Roadster
6) Ford Mustang GT500 Convertible
7) Mazda MX-5 Miata (not the power hard top, since this is as close as you can get to a brand-new MG Midget today)
8) Tesla Roadster
9) Subaru Impreza WRX STI
10) Dodge Caliber SRT4

10 is a nice, round number. I may need to build Garaj Mahal® II.

:bill:

·
Registered
390 Posts
1. 1996 Chevrolet Blazer 4.3L V6 4x4 in sky blue & silver two-tone :D <3 rest in peace baby!
2. Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey
3. Mercedes-Benz ML350
4. Toyota RAV4 (2008, not the 2009 models, I don't like them as much) 3.5L V6 4x4 Limited

·
Registered
256 Posts
jpark said:
1) Aston Martin DB9 Convertible (if the money runs out by now, I at least want this in my garage)
2) Aston Martin DBS Volante (viva la différence!!!)
3) Jaguar XK Convertible (gotta get one now before Tata says "ta-ta" to it and replaces it with a 1971 Tata-badged Volga dump truck)
4) Mazda RX8 R3
5) Nissan 350Z Roadster
6) Ford Mustang GT500 Convertible
7) Mazda MX-5 Miata (not the power hard top, since this is as close as you can get to a brand-new MG Midget today)
8) Tesla Roadster
9) Subaru Impreza WRX STI
10) Dodge Caliber SRT4

10 is a nice, round number. I may need to build Garaj Mahal® II.

:bill:
IS THAT ALL???

only 26 business days to go!!!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Mmmm.....

Lamborghini LM002, for the 4x4ing. If your gonna go off-road, you may as well do it in style. :yes:

50s Chevy panel van, big block, pimped to within an inch of its life, for carrying my drumkit around. :rockon:

Early 60s Lincoln continental convertible (The one in the beginning credits of 'Entourage' will be perfect). for general cruising/posing. :)P

Ferrari 599 for the speeeeed! :shades:

Jaguar XF-R for general day-to-day driving. :thumb:

I'd pass my bike test and buy a Harley V-Rod too. :kneel:

There. That should cover it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Squishy said:
I think I'd go for the Tesla, too.
They became available in Canada earlier this month:

Electric Vehicle Maker Expects Canada to Become Unique Showcase for Roadster
Tesla Motors Inc. will start selling cars in Canada today. . . .Canada is uniquely positioned to become a premier showcase for Tesla. . . .Canada and Norway are the only two countries worldwide where the majority of electricity comes from renewable resources, including run-of-river small hydro, wind, biomass, geothermal and solar energy.

An EV recharged from the current Canadian grid, on average, would reduce greenhouse gas emissions by about 85 percent compared to an equivalent gasoline-powered vehicle. In hydro-dominant British Columbia, Quebec and Manitoba, the reduction would be an impressive 98 percent.

Eventually, Tesla hopes to open facilities in Ontario, British Columbia and Quebec.
http://www.teslamotors.com/media/press_room.php?id=1241

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I'd just have a sexy black limo drive me around everywhere... with a hot driver.:thumb: :taz: :)P

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
JP, I said a "hot" driver not a "hard" driver!!! :taz:

·
Super Moderator
1,129 Posts
Ford GT, hands down.

I love the history behind the whole concept, even if I'm a "sell out" and want the new(er) one, not the actual racer :D

Raptor

SVT Cobra

Oh, and a GT90.

Can you tell I'm a Ford man?

·
Registered
237 Posts
1. Barris BATMOBILE (from the 60's TV Series)
2. Amphicar
3. Starsky & Hutch Torino
4. Ford GT
5. 68 Mustang GTA
6 69 Boss 429
7 69 Mach 1 428
8 2014 Mustang GT Premium
9 Porsche 928 GTS
10 '14 Porsche Carrerra

·
Registered
307 Posts
One-77 in Silver

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.