Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer. I got it from target for about $10. I also bought a six pack of blades(came with 2 for free 8 total) for about $10 also. The trimmer has 3 length settings. The trimmer trims very short though. Even on the highest level it left my face with just over stubble. I would recommend it if you don't mind that. One AAA battery included. 100% shower safe and very easy to clean.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Thanks, I may try them. I have a Gillette Mach 3 that lasts for months on one blade. But I am open to trying new products.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Geoff said:
I'm a fan of the Quattro. Though I don't shave my face, just the top of my head. I have to use hedge trimmers on my beard sometimes though...
Pushing through the bottom and not the top, eh? ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
jonas1022 said:
Geoff said:
I'm a fan of the Quattro. Though I don't shave my face, just the top of my head. I have to use hedge trimmers on my beard sometimes though...
Pushing through the bottom and not the top, eh? ;)
LOL. Yeah. Sucks, I'm only 22. But, life gives you lemonades, shave your head and drink some beer. :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I think I may give that a try! it's ridiculously expensive for my fusion to get new blades which only comes in a 4 pack!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Electric for me!! by the time i need to replace the blades, i just buy a new shaver. at 60-80 bucks every few years, i can deal with that price, and i am required to shave every day before work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts