Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone... I am new to the forum but I hope to be able to contribute and learn. My 09 XLT has sor far received window tint and a trailer hitch for haulin the bikes. I got the trailer wiring all finished up today and things are looking pretty good. Although my XLT is pretty loaded, it does not have navigation. I am thinking that I may eventually replace the audio with an aftermarket double din but was looking for some input. If I replace the factory system, I am going to lose SYNC, the usefulness of the USB and line inputs for SYNC, and the center dash display. I realize that most full featured systems with nav are also going to include ipod and bluetooth, but I like stealth and wondered if there is anyway to integrate the already installed mic and steering wheel buttons used by SYNC. I may decide to just leave the factory system and upgrade the amps and speakers........ just not sure yet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.