Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...but this morning the Ford fairy came and traded my 2014 for this 2022 Titanium with pretty much every option known to mankind on it. Got it for invoice, got a reasonable trade (but nothing to write home about, but not bad considering we're at the front edge of a used car apocalypse), and availed myself of Ford's 0%/3yr financing. So I went from 2002->2014->2022 Escape-wise.
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

· Premium Member
2020 Ttanium Hybrid/1978 F-250 Custom
775 Posts
...but this morning the Ford fairy came and traded my 2014 for this 2022 Titanium with pretty much every option known to mankind on it. Got it for invoice, got a reasonable (but nothing to write home about, but not bad considering we're at the front edge of a used car apocalypse), and availed myself of Ford's 0%/3yr financing. So I went from 2002->2014->2022 Escape-wise.
Hi, not new here ( :
She looks great, I got the desert gold.
But it was either the red, the blue, or the gold. I test drove them all.

I could only get the light colored interior that I wanted with the gold.

Make sure you stay on your rotations, my OE tires failed in under 12,000 miles, you have to show rotation records.
They were replaced at no cost to me.

My sync stereo stopped updating at some point, and they had to replace a module

but I love it.

I did stick a nose protector on the front of my vehicle, as I live in an area which uses sand for traction in the snow.

My boss, however, uses an invisible film bra to protect the front of his cars… Seems like they make it for everything.https://www.google.com/search?q=Invisible+car+bra&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

I've already noticed some rock chips around the plastic stick on nose shield I have
Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Reactions: Charles

· Registered
406 Posts
And exactly where did you find this "Ford Fairy" LOL?!
Congrats, love that color!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts