Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Wii for months and only discovered yesterday that you can use it to surf!

Yeah, it's a bit long winded using the Wii remote to tap out posts on the screen, but for a games console I can't really complain!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Does this mean that we'll be seeing more of you here? That's great!!!

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Cool... I just found a Wii last week and haven't really had time to play with it. Now I know I'll have to look into that :)

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
I hope my kids don't find out about that, I'll be stringing more wire through the house to hook that up too! First the X-box 360, then the PS-3, :bang: :D

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
At least you were able to find a Wii. They are almost impossible to find. I have been looking since before Christmas and have not been successful.

In fact, I went to craigslist best of and found an entry dated mid December for someone who "wanted to trade their SOUL for a Wii".

:bill:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
cbramsey said:
At least you were able to find a Wii. They are almost impossible to find. I have been looking since before Christmas and have not been successful.

In fact, I went to craigslist best of and found an entry dated mid December for someone who "wanted to trade their SOUL for a Wii".

:bill:
Thats so strange. You can get them all over the place up here.

·
Registered
367 Posts
We went online once with my parent's Wii a while back, but haven't since. Not as easy to use as a regular computer.
I used my PSP to go online, also, and I even typed out a new thread at some other forum, and that was the last time I did. What a pain in the rear to type out a small paragraph! :lol:

You can find several people selling Wii's on craigslist for OKC, but you can't find them in any stores. My sister found the Wii my parents have at Target late last year, right after they had stocked the shelves with them. She wasn't expecting to find any, but she was at the right place at the right time.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wingsfan said:
I got one during the summer, some of the games are alright but raceing games suck, hard to control :rant:
I got 'Need for speed' for Christmas off my In-laws. I found the controls quite intuitive. :))

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stryford said:
We went online once with my parent's Wii a while back, but haven't since. Not as easy to use as a regular computer.
Amen to that. But if you've only got a desktop computer in an office or something, it's handy for the odd bit of surfing from the comfort of your favourite chair in your living room. Plus, the screen on my computer ain't a 40" like my TV! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts