Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in a moment , for i need to regain my composure. Actually would like to submit a request. Please delete every photo, and including all of my posts. Might as well take it nice and steady. Quite willing to begin from square one. Delete everything please!

My apology to all members, and including administration and moderators. I comprehend the forum policy. Gave the FAQ section a perusal to refresh my retention. Sorry about the errors. Have not done them intentionally. Enjoy participating, but become too enthusiastic. Have realised where i stuffed up.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Hey Stone No WAY! You did or said nothing out of line. Everyone has a moment so what. You add too much good to this forum for you to start at square one or two. Take a deep breath and jump in with both feet.
SCREW IT :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :shades:

·
Registered
464 Posts
I don't understand why post counts/levels are so important :confused:
I have no idea how many posts I am on at the moment :lol: and no idea what anyone else is on.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm not sure why you're in such a huff Stone but I don't have a problem with your prolific posting. It's certainly makes for a more interesting site. You follow the rules and are a good fellow. You never have a bad word to say about anyone. I don't see why you would want the posts deleted...

One of my favorite things about this site is the layout. It separates the the less serious posts from the more serious ones better that the other sites. This makes it easier to find information when you need it.

I personally don't see this as a race. I post whenever I get inspired to post but I've got to tell you, I post here more than any other site I belong to. I'm averaging 2 posts a day. At the other E-C, I hovered around 1 post a day. I guess this place is friendly and it encourages posting... so I say keep you current posts and post whenever you feel inspired. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Tribby said:
I don't understand why post counts/levels are so important :confused:
I have no idea how many posts I am on at the moment :lol: and no idea what anyone else is on.
You're on Level 3. I'm on Level 13, futameca is on Level 4, Squishy is Level 8, and CrashNburn is Level 5. :D

I didn't know that by memory, I went and checked. :lol:

Thanks for apologizing for the "stuffing up", stone. There was no need to do it publicly but we appreciate it. :) You are a valued member here.

Carry on, people....

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
im only on 5? WTF eh... HAHAHA. stone your awesome!

ive been here since near the beginning and even if i scrap or sell my escape im not leaving.

SO, you cant GO.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
CrashNburn said:
im only on 5? WTF eh...
One more post and I think you might be on to Level 6. :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts

HAHA

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
OOH, what have I missed???? :shrug: :shrug:

If this is about post counts, to be honest I can't see the point of them, it's the quality of the post itself that matters..... :angel:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
But we all throw the toys out of the toybox on here at times, I know I have on a couple of occasions, but it's soon forgotten about, so keep on posting here Stone ;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.