Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new set of in-channel window shades (front and rear) for an 01-07 escape.
I believe they are EGR brand.
BRAND NEW.
Asking $50+shipping.
Email: PUPSTERDO at GMAIL dot COM if interested.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Do they work/fit the 08? I didn't notice any difference from one year to the next on the windows... :shrug:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don't know. If you want to give them a shot, let me know. You could always turn a quick profit if they don't. I just want to sell them so cheap because I don't have room any longer for them. $65 shipped and they're yours. When I bought these, they retailed for ~$100. And, like I said, they are brand new, never used.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I checked the web site. They don't list the 08. I think if they fit, they would have just updated the site. I think for now, I'll pass. I'm not even sure my wife wants them on her Tribbie. :shrug: If I find out otherwise, I'll get back to you. If you still have them...seems like a good price.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem at all :)

Anyone else interested? :shrug:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have pictures of them alone, but they are the same ones on my Escape in my sig...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
02Xcape said:
i wanna buy them but how long will it take to get here in Houston, Tx???
so sorry i didnt see this post until now. been real busy.

I can package them up and ship them on monday if you are still interested. probably ship them either ups or usps, whichever is cheapest. if you are still interested, i'll do some calculations to Houston for you. lmk.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if i ship them monday, ill bet you would receive them by the end of this week or beginning of next. but then again, i don't work for USPS so I can't guarantee that but Ill ship however fast you are willing to pay for.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok so shipping sucks because of the shape of the box they're in. I'd estimate between 20 and 25 bills to ship from MA to TX.

lmk asap.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:bump:

$65.00 shipped to anywhere in the USA

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mods, please close this thread as I have started another one that explicitly lists "FOR SALE" in the title. Thank you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.