Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
What were you doing outside Tousley Ford? Also, those ScanGauges look like fun toys.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Where does your AV in cord run to? I have the same radio kit so the radio would fit in. I have an xmradio thing that has a cradle that I screwed into that slit. I put the slit on the top so it did not block the radio.
How did you keep the radio from slideing in to far? I have having problems with mine going in to far. I am thinking of putting tape on that bracket where the white part slides that screws in the back for the radio.

Oh yea. I wish my radio had a rear AV in, that sucks having that cable hanging down

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tang- I live a block away from Tousely. It was a sunday so I drove there to take pics. Scangauge is an amazing toy!

I highly recommend you invest in one! I have this SG2 in my old ZX2 S/R for 2 years sitting in heat and cold and it still works like new.

Volleybiggs- are you talking about the AUX in? Otherwise I have no idea. I had it professionally installed along with the amp. I would have done it myself, but I wouldn't have done it as clean as I wanted.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
You're not as far into WBL as I had previously thought. Well, if you're ever up for a meet, we could probably make Roseville our meet-up location or something.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I would have looked at this sooner if you had told me to ignore it. :lol:

Great pics!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all. I'm trying to convince my girlfriend that I want rims. But she was pissed when I showed up home with tinted windows the last time and that was after the aftermarket CD player. I had to sleep on the couch for a week. If I show up with new rims, she'll make me sleep outside. lol :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
TranceZ said:
Thanks all. I'm trying to convince my girlfriend that I want rims. But she was pissed when I showed up home with tinted windows the last time and that was after the aftermarket CD player. I had to sleep on the couch for a week. If I show up with new rims, she'll make me sleep outside. lol :lol:
:lol:

Put your thinking cap on. Hopefully you will figure out a way around it. :D

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
TranceZ said:
Or you could sleep in your car? :lol:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Tang said:
TranceZ said:
:clap: :lol: :D

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Ean-The-Escape said:
Tang said:
TranceZ said:
:clap: :lol: :D
Have done it before...not too bad, fold the back seats down and take your stuff out of the back and it makes a wonderful bed :thumb:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've slept in my escape too. Took a fishing trip up north. Not that comfy if you ask me lol of course I had the sub in the back though.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
TranceZ said:
I've slept in my escape too. Took a fishing trip up north. Not that comfy if you ask me lol of course I had the sub in the back though.
No one ever said it would be comfortable :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts