1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys hope you're all doing fine!
At last I have the lowering springs I wanted! :drool:
Thanks to Xcape ! :peace:
I'm proud to say that I have the suspension that a Supercharged Ford Escape from
Puerto Rico once had !!! :yahoo:

Here are some pics. I took the night I finished mounting the springs.
I'll post more pics with detailed procedure of the installation and daylight view soon.
Let me know how does she look !!!

PS: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!! :beer:
:wave:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Wow... that's one of the sharpest looking Tributes I've seen. Those wheels are great. Perfect size. I'm not usually a fan of lowered SUV's but in this case... Good job!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Hell yeah that looks awesome!! Glad that his springs worked out for you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
yes sir Fran's Trib is lookin damn cool with the springs just looks perfect in height and all...awesome Tribute one of my favorites out there :thumb:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have had Intrax springs on order since mid October. Something about reorganizing the company. Summit Racing just sent a missive that they expect them mid Janurary, yeah right, same thing thay said about in a week or two, by the end of the week, surly by the end of the month, then by the end of the year. My question is WHAT YEAR????

Anybody got another set of lowering springs? :shrug:

PUTT :D :D :D

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello Fran_Tribute. Your car has a nice sreet image. Obviously the springs , have produced the stance you were requiring. Interesting effect upon adjusting the vehicle height. :) :thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Lookin' SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb: :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts