·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new (and first) Grandson .... Conor Andrew Gleason:
born Tuesday 4/22/08 @ 9:31AM
8 lb 7 oz ... 21"

and with Grandpa ....

Everyone fine, healthy, and home ... causing many trips from New Hampshire to Boston South Shore area, though.

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
:clap: :thumb: :yahoo: :wave: :wave: :party: :party: :happy: :thumb: :yahoo: :wave:
Congrats Gandpa!!!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
aah !! He is sooo cute !!! I just know that all of you are very excited !! :yes: :) A Big congrats to you and your family !!!! :)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Conor Andrew Gleason! :hi:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
:yahoo: CONGRATS ON BEING A NEW GRANDPA! :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
:happy: Welcome to the world, Conor!! :happy:

Congrats on being a grandpa!! :beer:

(Can't see the pics cause I'm at school....I'll check 'em out when I get home!)

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Oh yah, Congrats on the G-Pa title. I joined that club this year too. Change many prespectives, yours and those of your kids. I used to get a phone call once a week from my daughter... Now I do the calling, She's too busy :lol:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Congratulations on your new grandchild. :yahoo: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Congratulations!!! I hope your trips are safe and all are doing well!

Now I need to find a cigar-smoking smiley!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I missed this post... Anyway, CONGRATS! :party:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Cute little fella ther GE!! Congratulations :)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Apologies to all for taking so long to acknowledge all of the congratulations messages. Wifey (Grandma) and I have been down to help with the baby alot over the last couple of weeks. He is doing fine but my daughter had some infection problems with the c-section incision and had to be readmitted to the hospital last Tuesday thru Friday so they could give stronger antibiotics. Since her husband is visually impaired and can't drive we were doing a lot of shuttling around and staying over to help with feedings and all. She is home now and everything is now healing fine. Of course, now I'm going through heavy Conor withdrawal.. he is a very easy going little guy, and getting (is it possible?) cuter every day.

Now I have to get caught up on all the E-C happenings. Glad I missed the downtime, anyway.

Thanks again to all for the well wishes. This "Grandpa" mantle is getting very comfortable!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
GreatEscape2004 said:
Apologies to all for taking so long to acknowledge all of the congratulations messages. Wifey (Grandma) and I have been down to help with the baby alot over the last couple of weeks. He is doing fine but my daughter had some infection problems with the c-section incision and had to be readmitted to the hospital last Tuesday thru Friday so they could give stronger antibiotics. Since her husband is visually impaired and can't drive we were doing a lot of shuttling around and staying over to help with feedings and all. She is home now and everything is now healing fine. Of course, now I'm going through heavy Conor withdrawal.. he is a very easy going little guy, and getting (is it possible?) cuter every day.

Now I have to get caught up on all the E-C happenings. Glad I missed the downtime, anyway.

Thanks again to all for the well wishes. This "Grandpa" mantle is getting very comfortable!
Sorry to hear about your daughters infection. I sure hope that she is doing better now !! :yes:

Oh yes, it is definitely possible for him to be getting cuter each day !!! :yes: :)

You hang in there and enjoy your new Grandpa role !!!! :)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Congrats again, GE!!! I'm glad your daughter is finally home again and doing well!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Cool, more babies! And a grandkiddo at that, so fun to spoil and send home...;-)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Hey, very sorry to hear about the problems, post birth, but congratulations on being a grandparent :beer: ( need a cigar smoking smiley!) :thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts