Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, do any of you know how to get music/pictures/videos from your iphone/ipod to itunes? i had to restore my computer and now i cant sync my songs back to my itunes :( .

·
Registered
443 Posts
Let me know if it works. Bought a new laptop 6 months ago and haven't transferred it over yet.

·
Registered
501 Posts
A few years ago, i had the same problem. I was able to restore music from the Ipod (a 2nd or 3rd gen nano) exploring it and looking for the hidden folders, there was one named acc on wich every song was stored. I don't know if it is still possible...

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
I've been needing to do this too. I purchased a few songs and videos on my iPod touch and expected them to be transferred to my iTunes when I did a sync. They didn't transfer. I downloaded a free utility that is supposed to make it easy to pull these off the iPod (I forget which one) but I haven't had a chance to try it out. Please let us know how you make out...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i got it!! its called sharepod ... its free....copies all of your music onto your computer and then you import the music folder into itunes.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Cool! Glad you figured it out :thumb:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts