Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
NE 'burbs of Buffalo, NY, USA, most of the time...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
camusdarrach said:
RyanRage said:
We all should have some sort of meet or something.. Wax up the cars and cruse for the day.
Are you going to pay the shipping fee ?????:shrug: ;)

:D
If I had the money.. In a heartbeat.. Nothings better than getting together with people that have the same interests in the same vehicle.. You can learn a lot too. Back in the Taurus forum.. We used to have a modfest every year that I ran.. Everyone would get a bunch of parts together.. Then we'd all give eachother a hand adding the mods, since we all had an idea of what we were doing because were all enthusiests in the same vehicle.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey, I'm in the SOUTHeast part, does that count? How about coming down here to play? You can count me in!! :party:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I'm in Northeast Florida, it's a quick 18 hr drive from New York

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think this is the biggest difference between the last forum I belonged to and this one.. There were a lot more people on the Taurus one.. Why, I don't know.. People were really into moding Taurus'. There were enough people to make the site have different chapters for NW, NE, SW, SW, and so on. I just have the urge to get together with other Escape owners that enjoy moding their vehicles, like a good bbq, and love a good car cruse. :thumb:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
We also like to Mod our rides however there is only so much you can do to a light SUV without it looking CHEESEY. So I can't get back you a get together. :shades:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JIMMYJOHN said:
We also like to Mod our rides however there is only so much you can do to a light SUV without it looking CHEESEY. So I can't get back you a get together. :shades:
Nah, I don't mean cheese it out.. Just basic stuff like cluster changes, headlight swaps.. that kind of stuff.. It's always more fun with a few people around that want to do the same thing.. Dual exhausts, It's always easier when you have someone else there that is into the same stuff.. I don't mean.. lets put lambo doors, lowering springs, and a body kit on.. thats well, stupid for the lack of a better word.. And adding lowering springs without other suspension parts screws up the geometry of the vehicle. Light modification things, wax the 'scapes up, and go on a cruse.. than have a bbq.. That kind of thing. I don't want a rice burner, just a good time with other Escape enthusiests. :wave:

·
Super Moderator
4,739 Posts
I haven't been to Carlisle in a long time. Used to go with some friends to check out the swap meets. Fun place, tons to see.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I'd like to go to both the Ford and Chrysler Carlisle events this summer.

I keep saying I'm going to go, and something always comes up on those weekends.

:cuss:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
jpark said:
I'd like to go to both the Ford and Chrysler Carlisle events this summer.

I keep saying I'm going to go, and something always comes up on those weekends.

:cuss:
Like FOOD festivals??? :shades:
:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.