Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this is my 3rd winter with my escape and i got stuck on thursday am. in the parking lot at work. this is the first time the escape has ever been pushed out of the snow. EVER!!!!. its only ever been hooked to a tow rope once as the casualty and that was in a farmers field.

i couldnt believe it, my toyos wouldnt get any traction. i ended up burning myself a patch of ice under my tires HAHA. but 2 guys leaned against the back and i drove out.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Strange how things workout. I used to have an old 62 Ford Fairlane as a kid in H.S. (pre 1970). I only got stuck once, and that was with bald tires. I parked in the student lot in the morning on slush, mostly water. It froze and both of the rear tires where in a line in the slush that froze solid, made from a tire track. :doh: I just couldn't overcome the rut! :mad: I got out my tire iron and chipped the ice away from the front of the tires and was on my way! :yahoo:

I find it amazing that any fwd or 4wd would get stuck nowadays. :shock:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.