Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished washing the new Mariner awhile ago and hopped in to move a few feet when a GIANT plop of bird poop came splashing down on my windshield! I swear they waited until I finished until they could resume target practice. Amazing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The first time I pulled into the drive way from the dealers, a couple of birds greeted me in the same way.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I hate it when an insect, splats itself exactly in my field of vision. Never happens on the passenger side. Have found it to be incredibly distracting.

It is immediately cleaned up, as i just can't tolerate it. They must be waiting for us. :) :lol: :lol: When my car is grubby there are no dilemmas. These bird poos and insect annoyances, occur exactly every time i have the escape at detailers.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
:shock: Blech!!!! :bill:

<RANT ON>
Ya know... when I got my Escape it wasn't the birds waiting for me, it was the dumba$$ in the 1978 Chevy Impala that just had to open her door into mine and give me my first ding. Took all of 2 weeks before my first blemish. :cuss: I even parked as far away as I could and there were a bunch of other spaces around me but noooooooo, she had to park next to me. My cars seem to attract the idiots that don't give a crap about other people's property... Bird poop just doesn't bother me that much anymore...
<RANT OFF>

Have a nice day now :hi:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RobtRoma: I know exactly what you mean. I actually saw a lady drive up next to my then two week old car, (I had this feeling something was going to happen) and open her door wide open, slamming into the side of mine. It left a big long dent filled with her paint. I'm not a violent person but I really wanted to kick her and her car for being so careless and disrespectful.

Some people really don't get it. The bird poop thing is nothing really.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
But if you do, keep your mouth closed. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.