Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are having a baby boy!!! Had an ultrasound yesterday, he looks healthy, head, heart, spine all look good. My wife is due October 13th...I can't wait!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
Phoenix24 said:
My wife and I are having a baby boy!!! Had an ultrasound yesterday, he looks healthy, head, heart, spine all look good. My wife is due October 13th...I can't wait!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
:clap: CONGRATS! :clap:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Congratulations!!!

:happy: :wave: :happy: :party: :happy:

OK, now I need to get the cigar-smoking smiley installed! I have five months to do it, right?
 

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,585 Posts
Congratulations to you and your spouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone!! This is part of the reason why I bought my Escape in the first place...was preparing for what the future might hold. Good thing I did! :D

jpark: Get to work already :p We need that cigar smoking emoticon!!! Perhaps two different ones? One blue and one pink? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
Phoenix24 said:
My wife and I are having a baby boy!!! Had an ultrasound yesterday, he looks healthy, head, heart, spine all look good. My wife is due October 13th...I can't wait!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
Which number is he? :shrug:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Phoenix24 said:
Thanks everyone!! This is part of the reason why I bought my Escape in the first place...was preparing for what the future might hold. Good thing I did! :D

jpark: Get to work already :p We need that cigar smoking emoticon!!! Perhaps two different ones? One blue and one pink? :D
Pink for stressed, and blue for just-about-ready-to-faint, right?

:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
CONGRATS !!!! From me too. :thumb: Now you'll have 16 or so years, to steady your nerves for when they take the car out on their own for the first time.......... :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
congratulations, hope everything goes ok, (we are expecting our 3rd(or should that be 2nd? :cry: ) child, will be born at the end of August, as they are going to induce my wife.), so I can relate to the excitement that you are feeling on the impending birth!!!!!!!! :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! This is our first actually!! We have a lot to prepare for, but it should be a good trip!! :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,541 Posts
Phoenix24 said:
My wife is due October 13th...
That's my brother's BD... good day :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,541 Posts
camusdarrach said:
...we are expecting... end of August :thumb:
CONGRATS to you as well camusdarrach!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
camusdarrach said:
congratulations, hope everything goes ok, (we are expecting our 3rd(or should that be 2nd? :cry: ) child, will be born at the end of August, as they are going to induce my wife.), so I can relate to the excitement that you are feeling on the impending birth!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Congrats on your 3rd child, camus!! :wave: :heart: :wave: :heart:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top