Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--Jimmy Johns is on a highway (pa 202) about 4 miles away.
Jimmy use to feature miniture trains winding around inside the eatery.
I never stopped there, but there were always big rigs parked in the lot at lunch time. Today, they were going to celebrate 70 yrs. of business. You can see the balloons on the railings etc. Very sad.
Glad it isn't our Jimmy.
http://www.dailylocal.com/video/video-n ... a=13375219

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Bummer... I hate when happy days turn sad like that... :(

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
We now have a Jimmy's here however we haven't eaten there yet! Do they know what the cause of the Fire was? :fire:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
That blows!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JIMMYJOHN said:
We now have a Jimmy's here however we haven't eaten there yet! Do they know what the cause of the Fire was? :fire:
--A Propane tank in the kitchen exploded right at opening time. One customer had just arrived, but got out safely. They managed to save some of the old trains that
Jimmy collected and displayed. I posted it because you guys have the same name.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
JIMMYJOHN said:
We have one here too. Haven't tried it but every time we pass it, I think of our beloved JJ!! :heart:

Sad about the fire on their anniversary. :(

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
We have lots of Jimmy's around here. Half of the pizza places in MASS & NH are owned by Greeks, and are either called <YourCity> House of Pizza, or Jimmy's Pizza. Haven't seen a JimmyJohns yet, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts