Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I have been stalking this site since early December 2009, and finally became a member once I bought my Escape in January 2010. So, I've finally decided to post some pics of the huge freakin' buck I took down on my very first deer hunt on my very first shot (not including target shots). I hope you all enjoy. I finally got the meat from my deer this past thursday. the other guy in the pictures is my supervisor(at work) and friend(everywhere else), jason. we took these bucks within 30 minutes of each other, and HE PASSED MINE UP!!! turns out, mine was bigger and older, it just had a small rack because it was wayyyyyy older. anyways, here are the pics!!!

here he is, laying after the shot.....this was when i freaked out and called everyone in my blackberry. :woohoo:

close up

Jason and his buck!

me and my buck!!!

our bucks side by side in the truck bed. mine on the right and jason's on the left.

a closeup of my buck's rack.......a perfectly symmetrical 10!!!!

a little something one of my wife's friends made

jason's step-brother also made me a laser etched piece of slate that had the picture of me holding up my buck. i'm definitely going to do this again!!! :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
p.s. this is why i am going to need a hitch and cargo carrier attachment for my escape.......will someone please explain this to my wife?!

p.p.s. i feel sorry for everyone that can't enjoy the tasty hot sticks and jerky from the processor, as well as the homemade jerky i'll be making during the next two weeks!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.