Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 3rd cylinder was misfiring, so i decided to change all the spark plugs, the coils, and the coil boots...
so u can say i had fun after work yesterday... :yahoo:
but a good thing is that it stop misfiring the whole way to work... :D
O also changed my air filter..
hope everyone has a good day :rockon: and rock on

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I thought you were the one who had the cats fail after the mis-fire problem post engine washing.... Maybe that was someone else??? :shrug:

If that was not you then you're lucky as mis-fires, unresolved, kill the cats fast. :bill:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i did not post anything like that... but i did have to change my cats... thats when i put my folwmaster on... and thanks for the tip also...

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
02Xcape said:
my 3rd cylinder was misfiring, so i decided to change all the spark plugs, the coils, and the coil boots...
so u can say i had fun after work yesterday... :yahoo:
but a good thing is that it stop misfiring the whole way to work... :D
O also changed my air filter..
Wow, good for you! :beer:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just got like 300 miles on one tank... the light hasn't came one yet :yahoo: imma see how much i could get out of her now...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Surfscape said:
I thought you were the one who had the cats fail after the mis-fire problem post engine washing.... Maybe that was someone else??? :shrug:

If that was not you then you're lucky as mis-fires, unresolved, kill the cats fast. :bill:
hehe, nah, that was me....same model year, almost same color, and almost same username and close to the same problems.....hhmmm.....he is my evil twin maybe. :shrug:

Misfire is bad for cats...they lasted less than 5K miles like that.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
say i think we are brothers... im going to get those headlights like next week too... lol wow twins

·
Registered
285 Posts
02Xcape said:
say i think we are brothers... im going to get those headlights like next week too... lol wow twins
Do EET!!!! Looks good and doesnt cost an arm and a leg! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
It's been my friend numerous times!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts