Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

After at least 1 week of searching for a good forum I got lucky this morning and searched on the right words to find Escape City, and I'm so thankfull! This looks to be an escellent forum and I've already learned much from just browing around.

About 2 weeks ago we purchased a new 2009 Escape Limited and so far I love it. The color is black pearl slate and FWD automatic with the 3.0L 6 cylinder engine, SYNC, luxury package, chrome clad wheels, moonroof, audiophile upgrade.

About the only thing it doesn't have that I wanted is NAV, but I bought a Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS which I think is great and I'm now OK with not having the factory NAV (also, I couldn't have had the CD changer if it had NAV).

Looking forward to sharing and learning with everyone here. Thanks again.

Dave

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,620 Posts
Welcome to the City DaveJ!!! Glad you are here. Be sure and look around the site. You will find a lot of great information and some interesting characters as well.

Be sure and post pics of your Escape when you get a chance.

:hi: :welcome: :hi:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome to E-C, Dave, and thanks for the compliments!

BTW, Charles is a charter member of the Interesting Characters club.

:D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Dave Welcome My Man! You will find these folks to be some of the BEST around.Very Friendly and Helpful. Grab a drink and relax while you feed your brain. :welcome: :shades:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the City!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.