Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short time lurker decided to join. I have been an active (well, somewhat active) member of the "other" escape forum, however I found that one to be lacking in depth lately, so I decided to make the move. Here is a breif background on me and my vehicle:

I reside in a suburb just north of Atlanta and drive a base model 2005 mercury mariner that I purchased new in July of 2005. Not to blow smoke, but it has been the best vehicle I have ever purchased in my 12 years of licensed driving (yeah, I just gave the age....getting old). I have found that forums such as this are great places to learn as I like to DIY most of the work on my mariner. Glad to have joined everyone else here! :)

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Welcome to the City ! :welcome:

Glad that you decided to join us ! :)

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site. :)

We would love to see pics of your Mariner when you get a chance.

·
Registered
57 Posts
cfo20 said:
No to blow smoke, but it has been the best vehicle I have ever purchased in my 12 years of licensed driving (yeah, I just gave the age....getting old).
I myself am new here... still waiting on my Mariner actually so technically i'm not an owner yet :cry: ... but I do agree that in the test drive of the 09 Escape and 09 Mariner, they were some of the best driving vehicles i've driven in my 13 years of licensed driving... :D

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Welcome to you both.

Plenty of Mariner pride around here.

Enjoy the forum. :popcorn:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: :hi: :welcome:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Yay, another Mariner owner!!! :D
Welcome to the City and looking forward to those pics!!!
:wave: :beer: :wave: :beer: :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts