Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce my self. My name is Nick and I live in London Ontario Canada. I got my 2009 Escape LXT last October. So far I love it!. I had a Mazda3 before that and was into the tuneing scene. Not planning on doing much to my escape other then a bug defector and window vents, hitch and maybe the tubular running boards/steps. Id really love to put a sub in there as I had one in my 3 but I don't want to loose any space. I may keep an eye out on what people are doing but I don't want to start tearinginto the inside to put a fiberglass box in. But that may change LOL.

This board seems great and everyone seems very helpful and friendly. Hopefully I will be able to contribute.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Hi there Nick and welcome to the City ! :)

We are looking forward to seeing pics of your new ride and hope that you will post some very soon.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,593 Posts
Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bic: :bic: :bic:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
nicker22 said:
...I'd really love to put a sub in there as I had one in my 3 but I don't want to loose any space.
Welcome Nick! :wave:

I find that a 12" BLT sub fits just fine. :D

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Dasha said:
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Colleen said:
Hi there Nick and welcome to the City ! :)

We are looking forward to seeing pics of your new ride and hope that you will post some very soon.
Geez, what took so long to ask for pics? :lol:

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello nicker22! :) :happy: :welcome: Thanks for that ontario promotional video Squishy. AAAAAAAAAW! I need to travel in canada. My parents nearly migrated to canada. They had two choices after war ravaged europe. Either canada or australia.

So australia it was. Henceforth i got stuck in adelaide. Melbourne or sydney would have been more my cup of tea.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Stone I think they made the right choice. Your warm down there instead of playing in all the snow up North

Not saying Canada is bad since I'm only 100 miles from the Boarder

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Welcome to the board dude!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts