Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed there is a place for the square kleenex boxes in the center console of our Escape. We used to use this alot when we had our Explorer. Of course that was a decade ago. Now we are trying to find the boxes that fit into the holder. We can't find them anywhere. If anyone knows of a website of outlet where these can be found please let me know. Thanks, Mike

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
I found this on the Kleenex website:

Where can I find Kleenex® Juniors Facial Tissue with the carton that fits into the dispenser of my Ford Explorer?

Although we encourage stores to stock our full line of products, because of limited shelf space, it may not be possible for them to carry all of the different brands currently on the market. If you are interested in locating a particular Kleenex® brand tissue product, you may contact Kimberly-Clark Consumer Services at 1-800-553-3639 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Standard Time.
I could only find them by the case. Here is one link:

http://carmatman.com/store/view_item.mas?i_id=257

Here's another:

http://www.drugsupplystore.com/servlet/ ... ial/Detail

·
Registered
103 Posts
Alright, I give up, where is this holder that fits the tissue box? Is this only on the pre-08 models?
Jeff

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
jbartlett79 said:
Alright, I give up, where is this holder that fits the tissue box? Is this only on the pre-08 models?
Jeff
LOL I was thinking the exact same thing...I can't picture where this box goes.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
LOL I was thinking the exact same thing...I can't picture where this box goes.
I'd actually go buy a kleenex box for this, too, pollen/allergy season isn't more than a week or two away here in AR.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Squishy said:
It's part of the armrest lid. A lot of people seem to think that it is for holding CD cases.
whoa - is it this square opening on the underside of the lid?

(sorry, Ford's site doesn't show a picture of this but Mazda's does)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Squishy said:
It's part of the armrest lid. A lot of people seem to think that it is for holding CD cases.
Ok so I was using it to store cd's... no wonder they kept falling out...

·
Registered
103 Posts
MidnightTribute said:
Ok so I was using it to store cd's... no wonder they kept falling out...
lol, I am trying to picture you sitting there yelling:
THIS KLEENEX HOLDER IS THE WORST CD HOLDER EVER!!

PS - is it hilarious and sad that I can't wait to get out of work so I can go to Wal-Mart and look for Kleenex Juniors?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Holy cow that was fast. I thought I was the only one that used the holder. I guess I'm not. Thanks for the info. I live in northwest Illinois. Not to many places to shop. THanks again, Mike :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.