Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For MANY years now, I've been offering FREE CHICKENWINGS to any Escape (et. al.) owner, who trekked out to the area, at Hard Times Cafe, Herndon, VA, every Wednesday at 7:00 PM - and I've only been taken up on this offer maybe a dozen tiimes.

LAST CHANCE TONIGHT!!!
see below:

Herndon Hard Times has lost their lease !

prowler:

Yep, unfortunately after 16 wonderful years in business Herndon Hard Times Cafe will be closing this weekend because we were unable to renew our lease. We want to thank all of our customers who have supported us over the years. Please continue to enjoy Hard Times at our other 14 area locations. So, good bye from Herndon, stop in the next day or two to say good-bye and enjoy one last Chili Mac.

Come say good bye to a Herndon legend !

So thanks again for your support and hope to see you one more time. Look for us opening a new store in the area in the near future. We'll keep you posted at http://www.hardtimes.com

Jennifer Smillie - General Manager
Hard Times Cafe Herndon, VA
428 Elden Street
Herndon, Virginia 20170
(703) 318-8941

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:cuss:

That figures, doesn't it?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Mmmmm.....Free chicken wings....value maybe $10..........Flights to the U.S, accomodation, spending money....$1200.

Sorry P. As much as I'd love to, the figures don't add up. :shrug:

:lol: ;)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Having a beer and Buffalo wings with Prowlie? Priceless.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Awww, it's the end of an era and I never got to be part of it. :cry:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hmmm.... I finally get to within a one day's drive of Virginia and Prowler's long-standing invite "expires" due to a "lease expiration."

Coincidence?

I think not.

:mad:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
HybridArchitect said:
Hmmm.... I finally get to within a one day's drive of Virginia and Prowler's long-standing invite "expires" due to a "lease expiration."

Coincidence?

I think not.

:mad:
It's a conspiracy I tells ya!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts