Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During my spare time, the favoured driving period is during the night. Preferably a bit late into the evening. This is because the roads tend to be more quiet. Might partake of a short little pleasure cruise, either on friday evening or saturday night. Just a wee little tad. :) Not very far.

About 600 kms should do the trick. Quite refreshing and therapeutic. :lol: ;) :shock: :play:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I'm glad to see your restricting your carbon footprint. :hyst:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I'd prefer being the snowshoe version myself... :confused:

But am prevented by financial constraints! :cigar:

·
Registered
297 Posts
what are the roads like where you are then? i must admit I do love a 2am run through central london - still plenty of traffic tho!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
arbs said:
what are the roads like where you are then? i must admit I do love a 2am run through central london - still plenty of traffic tho!
I've done that several times over the years, the most memorable being the day when I left Brighton at midnight, through the city at about 2:00, and back to yorkshire for about 6:00, then getting changed, and going to work..
I was shattered that night!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
i've done a few with car clubs... once with our Mini, with the roof down... in december... with about 100 other minis, and twice for those I've arranged for the Focus ST club I'm part of with i think around 40-50 cars... :) - both in the early hours. much fun!

shame the maverick contingent is not stronger lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts