Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Unfortunately, it rained all day here in New Jersey so I was not able to put them on. Best part about it was I got the vent visors, Weather Tech mats, and bug shield for free!!! The handles were an ebay purchase. I can't wait to get these things on!!!

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Hopefully it dries out tonight and you get a chance to put them on. I'd like to see the pics too. :yes:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's is dry now, but i got out of work late and need to go get fitted for a tux. Hopefully it is not dark when I get back. Who am I kidding it is going to be dark when i get home. Hopefully tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
It will also probably be too cold... Tomorrow is supposed to be nice here in NJ. Patience is a virtue ;)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm wondering how you got all that for free...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KCCO_773 said:
I'm wondering how you got all that for free...
My company gives me reward points when I (rather my territory) hits its sales goals. Had nothing else i wanted to buy with them so it worked out well.

Looks like tomorrow is going to be gorgeous so I will try to get them on in the morning. Pics to come soon!!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
That's cool beans! Can't wait to see the pics when you get it all together!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

So I took the time before work to get them in. Very easy and the tape is alreqdy taking. I'll have more pics when i get home later. The bug sheild came today so that and the handles will be put on this weekend.

They are in channel visors and they are AVS brand. I got them from my companies reward site which in turn gets them from amazon.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

And the next piece. Was a pain in the *** to put on as the hood would not close in certain spots. Finally got it.

And the final pieces go on tomorrow. If the bug shield didn't take so long I would have them on already, but now it is time to rehearse with my band.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Looks Great!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
very nice, i considered avs instead of wheather tech and i think you just helped me decide.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Lookin' good :thumb:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys!!! The AVS stuff is very nice. The visors are a definite, but the weather tech bug shield may be a better choice. The AVS shield was a PITA to install!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts