Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

looking for magnaflow 15664

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  jbracefan1977 
#1 ·
i have an '01 exhaust and my whole exhaust system is way rusty because of road salt etc. etc. and im wanting a magnaflow exhaust the part number is 15664 for my model... used or new. if somebody has one for sale pm me

#4 ·
The main ones I think are Borla, Magnaflow and Flowmaster....I think there is another out there but I can't recall what it is. I love mine. It gives me that deep tone that I want and looks sharp. On the highway it increased my MPG by atleast 3-4mpg and it sounds a lot better in my book. Some people don't like the lower grumble though.

#10 ·
hey MATrigger, still looking for magnaflow exhaust 15664? I dont currently have a spare but I just installed my magnaflow 15664, and I love it no complaints whatsoever, they are cheaper on ebay but I wanted a warranty (as you know salt in winter kills an exhaust) so I got it here magnaflow 15664, or you can try one of the vendors here, they are always running sales/specials. either way its a great system and very easy to install.

#12 ·
Scooter Scott said:
On the highway it increased my MPG by at least 3-4mpg and it sounds a lot better in my book.
Are you sure about this "at least 3-4mpg", that's quite a claim. Did you do any apples to apples testing to come up with those figures?

#16 ·
jbracefan1977 said:
MATrigger said:
i have an '01 exhaust and my whole exhaust system is way rusty because of road salt etc. etc. and im wanting a magnaflow exhaust the part number is 15664 for my model... used or new. if somebody has one for sale pm me
hey MATrigger, still looking for magnaflow exhaust 15664? I dont currently have a spare but I just installed my magnaflow 15664, and I love it no complaints whatsoever, they are cheaper on ebay but I wanted a warranty (as you know salt in winter kills an exhaust) so I got it here magnaflow 15664, or you can try one of the vendors here, they are always running sales/specials. either way its a great system and very easy to install.
Just an update guys I recently had the muffler section rust out and had to deal with a warranty issue, it was handled very fast and I now have a new muffler. Such better than my old borla experiance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.