Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed a clear Lund Interceptor Bug Shield on a 2008 Escape? Lund lists the clear bug shield as part number 24818-C, but I cannot find it anywhere on line. I'd prefer to install a clear shield rather than the smoked, as I think that clear would look better with my Escape color, Tungsten Gray.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cbramsey said:
I went to http://www.autotrucktoys.com for my Lund Interceptor bug deflector.

Maybe they might have what you are looking for. Happy hunting!
Hey cb,

Thanks for the info - I didn't find a clear Lund there, but they do carry the Stampede model in clear. I never thought to search for a clear style with any of the other manufacturers. Stampede doesn't appear to be as popular as the Lund/AVS models, but I didn't see anyone having problems with their products. So my order is in, thanks again, much appreciated! :clap:

Stan

·
Registered
231 Posts
stampede is a top seller @ my store.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Glad you found what you were looking for, Stan.
I love your Escape! :)) Don't forget to post pics when you get the bug shield put on!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dasha said:
Glad you found what you were looking for, Stan.
I love your Escape! :)) Don't forget to post pics when you get the bug shield put on!
Thanks Dasha! I never had a shield on the '02, I'll be sure to post up when I do the install on the '08.

Stan

·
Registered
231 Posts
StanTheMan said:
Weezy504 said:
stampede is a top seller @ my store.
Weezy - is your store brick & mortar or is it online?

Stan
brick & mortar. down in new orleans, la.

oh and for anyone else's future reference, lund can be ordered through any local autozone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.