Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:peace: Been lurking for a while decided to sign up today. We have a 04 Sport with 69k. Added some ventvisors the other day.. best accessory out there. She's getting worked on today and next week.. going on vacation middle of Oct. Getting all new filters (air, cabin, gas, trans -wix inline), oil(PP 5w20/MC) and trans(M1 ATF with Lubeguard) change and antifreeze refresh. The last time I did this was 2 years ago, except oil of course. I guess I'm bit anal about maintenance but she drives like a Cadillac and better than new so it pays off.

First of the year working...

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Welcome to the city. And thanks for the pictures! I hope you enjoy your stay even better now that you "came out of the closet" :D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Welcome to E-C!

Those wheels were always my favorite Escape wheels. I had them on my '05 Limited. And I'll bet the BFGs ride a lot more quietly than the Contis.

:D

Have fun on your vacation, and take lots of pictures. Dasha and Colleen will want to see them.

:bill:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The difference between the conti's and bfg's is amazing. I can actually hear myself think now.. not sure if that's a good thing. Got them at Sam's for under 500.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Welcome to E-C......the place to be!!! Nice pics...looking forward to more!
:peace: :beer: :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts
Welcome to the City from the "eco-friendly" portion of the house as Camus lovingly refers to me!!!

Post more pics when you get back from your vacation, Dasha and Colleen will like that.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hello and Welcome :D

You'll enjoy it here. Good people on this forum ;)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Tribby said:
Hello and Welcome :D

You'll enjoy it here. Good people on this forum ;)
The check is in the mail, Brent.

:D

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Welcome to the City! Sharp Escape you got there ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone.. the wife picked it out and us men know that they can't be... uhh nevermind :lol: Actually extended the vacation by five days really looking foward to it. Spending 12 days going through Ft. Smith and Oklahoma City and seeing the sights in Dallas, Austin and San Antiono.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts