Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning the wife and I headed up to the field to take a look at where our garden is, and to give the Escape its first good muddying-up. This field used to be a horse pasture that was converted into gardens when the original equine occupant shuffled off his mortal hooves and became an ex-horse.

We start planting here next month.

After this we took a back road out of there so I could give the four wheel drive a test in locked configuration. It took the hilly, rutty mud bog with sure-footed ease.

Once we got back to the house I gave 'er a good hosing down and then took my aforementioned promised close-ups.

The fender mirror that some had asked me about in another thread.

The lovingly-maintained interior, with Mitsubishi HU.

The engine compartment. Yes, folks: this car is nine years old. Doesn't look its age, does it?

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,649 Posts
Very clean Escape / Maverick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Looking good for the age.
Thanks for photos.
Also the steering wheel is on correct side. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Great pics. I like that fender mirror. Odd seeing everything backwards inside, but it's nearly identical in layout to mine. (Well I don't have that cool touchscreen in the console, but everything else looks similar.)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Airmapper said:
Great pics. I like that fender mirror. Odd seeing everything backwards inside, but it's nearly identical in layout to mine. (Well I don't have that cool touchscreen in the console, but everything else looks similar.)
Harrumph! "Backwards", you say? I beg to differ, sir! :box:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
the2belo said:
Airmapper said:
Harrumph! "Backwards", you say? I beg to differ, sir! :box:
Hahaha, a matter of perspective I suppose. Maybe one day I'll have an opportunity to drive on the right side and see how I like it.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Your Escape is one very nice looking machine! And the engine and engine compartment look stunningly clean, not just clean!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jonas1022 said:
Your Escape is one very nice looking machine! And the engine and engine compartment look stunningly clean, not just clean!
And to think that I didn't even do this -- it came to me in this condition. I suppose kudos should be extended to the used car dealer that sold it to me, or rather the professional cleaning service to which they outsource those duties... they do a pretty outstanding job. :kneel:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts