Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my Mariner w/a rear spoiler. I ordered it from PartsTrain.com and had the dealership paint and install it. I love it cause mine is the only Mariner in town that I've seen w/a spoiler and it just gives it an extra something special!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Dasha I heard that those spoilers help keeping the rear glass clean too right?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scott,
With this type spoiler, it doesn't really help much in keeping the rear glass clean. :cry:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
That looks so sharp on your ride!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Exactly. Dasha only bought it so she'd look even more killer cruisin' down the street.

:bill:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
That's ok Dasha...it still looks pretty hot!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, guys!
With the spoiler, Ithink she looks good coming and going!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I think that looks really nice.

~John

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
It looks great!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Surfscape said:
Hay Dasha,

Is that the Ford OEM one? Did you get it painted to match or ???
Hey Surfscape
I don't know if it's OEM or not. I got it from PartsTrain and it specified it was for a Mercury Mariner 05 so there you go.
It came primed so I had the dealership paint it and do the install.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks! I'd have to go back and find the paperwork for the final cost. I'll find it and let ya know.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good memory, Squish!! I went and searched my old posts and found it....

Okay, the total cost breakdown: Lab & body shop $224.33, paint & materials $42, sales tax $3.47 , TOTAL $269.80.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Good job Squishy Squish!

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
Good job Squishy Squish!
:D I seem to have a photographic memory except 80% of the time the pictures are out of focus.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Weird... We have a Mariner, and we're wanting a rear spoiler for ours, but this is the first time I noticed this thread. :doh:

Anyway, your Mariner looks great with that spoiler. You really don't see too many Mariners, or even Escapes, with rear spoilers. I went to that website you mentioned and was hoping to see a spoiler listed for our 2008 model, but all they have are universal spoilers. They didn't have an OEM-type spoiler like the one you got. :(

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stryford said:
Weird... We have a Mariner, and we're wanting a rear spoiler for ours, but this is the first time I noticed this thread. :doh:

Anyway, your Mariner looks great with that spoiler. You really don't see too many Mariners, or even Escapes, with rear spoilers. I went to that website you mentioned and was hoping to see a spoiler listed for our 2008 model, but all they have are universal spoilers. They didn't have an OEM-type spoiler like the one you got. :(
Thanks, Stryford! I love how my Mariner is the only one in town I've seen with a spoiler! I think it's the perfect touch!
Good luck finding yours!! :beer:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
that spoiler is a good idea, and its a custom mod that still retains the factory look!! i might have to look into getting one.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts