Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have MarioKart for the Wii and was wondering if anyone else here happens to frequent the online system... and perhaps want to challenge moi? :D If I get any responses, I'll post my ID # here.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Nerd!!! ;) :angel: :lol:

Umm I don't personally have Mario Kart. I should get that. I do have a wii and other games. I need to get myself online. Hooked up my wii using the wifi for netflix now just have to use it haha

·
Registered
322 Posts
We do, I don't kart as much anymore, the rest of the family likes the ballon/coin thing, I like good old fashioned racing ;)

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
So I do have a Ford Off-road racing game I bought just because it had a Ford Escape haha. Only car I drive even though they have faster ones.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I got that one too; I find the difficulty hard tho! I can almost never win a race :(

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
08HybridOK said:
I got that one too; I find the difficulty hard tho! I can almost never win a race :(
Yes and my thumbs start to hurt haha. Plus if their is another Escape driving in the race it is CRAZY! Swerving all over the place. Fun game though. Ofcourse my Escape is blue. :lol: Might have to get that out and play sometime this week. :thumb:

·
Registered
501 Posts
I do have Mario Kart! :yes: not remember mi id though..jaja, haven't played in a while...ill look for it and post it..
Also have ps3 .... :D . In there im Molanojuan!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts