Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All stock with no mods although I did just purchase chrome door handle covers from eBay :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
MikeyJEscape said:
Nice ride..But I did notice that someone vandalized ur beauty by putting on that licence plate holder..
LOL :yahoo: :yahoo:

Put up a pick with the handle covers. I was thinking of getting them to.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MikeyJEscape said:
Nice ride..But I did notice that someone vandalized ur beauty by putting on that licence plate holder..
:lol: Someday (hopefully during my lifetime) , my team will be competitive again
:wave: Go Leafs Go!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
US ESCAPE1 said:
Looks ggod. Post some pics. with the handles when you get them.
Will do, but might be awhile since, I believe they adhere better when applied in warmer temperatures :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Updated with the chrome handle covers

After much thought, I decided to go ahead and put them on. My initial concern was the black liner showing, then I was concerned about how well they'd stay on. Turns out those were minor issues. The only real issue I have with them is how I can feel the top and bottom edges when grabbing the handle. Not sharp or uncomfortable, but not smooth like the original handles.

They do look nice however and it was only around $40 including shipping :)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Really does look good. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Nice ride. My team is doing good this year, however, my CHL team sucked. So where is the Memorial Cup this year.
Back to the topic go NUX, I mean how do you like the front suspension on the '09? also is the breaking in the back disc or drum?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
megascape said:
Nice ride. My team is doing good this year, however, my CHL team sucked. So where is the Memorial Cup this year.
Back to the topic go NUX, I mean how do you like the front suspension on the '09? also is the breaking in the back disc or drum?
It's drums in the rear which is ok since I don't drive aggressively like I did when I was much younger :)
I haven't followed Junior hockey since I worked security at some Oshawa games a few years ago. I once almost stopped this kid from entering the arena. His name was John Tavares :D

...and yes, your Washington Capitals are doing great....damn you! :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.