Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
As sport utilities go, the Maverick (Escape) V-6 is peppy. But outrunning the Police? Only if they are on a bicycle without a radio! ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
"He slowed to perform a U-turn then drove northbound up to 130mph to avoid several pursuing police cars."

I didn't know the Mav/Escape could do 130mph ;)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The police cars on board video did indeed show that the speed of the Maverick reached 128.5 MPH at one point, :worry: I didn't think that they could go that fast, but despite the erratic driving, it still "held" the road, unlike the infamous Elk test on the Mercedes A class car :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:thumb:

Nothin' like an Escape...

:D

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
He must of had the XCal III on it! :shades:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
...and Surfy's supercharger.

:thumb: :rockon:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
He must of had the XCal III on it! :shades:
More likely a JATO rocket strapped to the roof rack!
:pug:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jpark said:
:thumb:

Nothin' like an Escape...

:D
Typical Ford, though, failing to live up to its name :lol: ..................
Maybe, Ford should rename it "10 minutes of freedom, then capture", but I suppose its not as catchy a name as "Escape", plus it would need a wider boot lid to but the badge on, and add a few £££ to the list price of the car :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anyhow, over here, Ford stands for....
FIX OR REPLACE DAILY, Never a true word....................etc etc ;)

My god, that post taxed my braincell, using different colours in 1 word, phew, need a beer and ciggie now :thumb:
And it require 2 edits to get it right, hmm, I need some training, and must remember to use PREVIEW, rather than POST( with fingers crossed) ;)

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Anyhow, over here, Ford stands for....
FIX OR REPLACE DAILY, Never a true word....................etc etc ;)

My god, that post taxed my braincell, using different colours in 1 word, phew, need a beer and ciggie now :thumb:
And it require 2 edits to get it right, hmm, I need some training, and must remember to use PREVIEW, rather than POST( with fingers crossed) ;)
LOL !!! Braincell, as in singular !!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
First On Race Day!!

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
My cousin's husband says the following

Found On Road Dead

Other than liking Cadillacs (He has an Escalade pickup.), he isn't a bad person. :yes:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
cbramsey said:
My cousin's husband says the following

Found On Road Dead

Other than liking Cadillacs (He has an Escalade pickup.), he isn't a bad person. :yes:
My mom-in-law went to an eye surgeon and had her cateracts removed. It wasn't that big, at least not as large as a pickup. She OK as a in-law.

Good grief Charlie Brown. I just noticed, I have over 750 points! I had no idea! :play: :topic:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Anyone find this video?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts