Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
1. You're in Ypsilanti! I'm actually from Ann Arbor... I'm just studying in Minneapolis, although I am thinking about staying here.

2. McAfee has a lot of stuff to clean up...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
McAfee or Norton either one are the first thing I remove from a new computer, and it's the first thing I do to a new computer. If a virus is a program that causes unwanted actions to be taken on your computer, both programs qualify. :rant:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Airmapper said:
McAfee or Norton either one are the first thing I remove from a new computer, and it's the first thing I do to a new computer. If a virus is a program that causes unwanted actions to be taken on your computer, both programs qualify. :rant:
Agreed, those and any software that comes with a new machine that I don't want. I download CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) and use it to get rid of all those unwanted programs. Then I'll load what anti virus program that I want. Usually AVG. There is very little microsoft software that I'll use. Basically just the OS.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
We use McAfee's Endpoint in our office. I'm not overly impressed with it but we got a great deal for a 3yr / 10 workstation package. Luckily, we didn't have any issues today... that I know of... :worry:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
That is freaky, about McAfee causing problems.
I have experimented with , McAfee in the past but nothing severe happened.
Currently on Norton antivirus, which is not inducing any unusual dilemmas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts