Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks! Today 06-07-10, was my day off , as I didn't have anything to do and was bored at home I decided to drive up to North of Michigan ( 2:40 min drive) Silver Lake State Park in Mears, MI. I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT :yahoo:

I found two great videos on You tube! Next time I will make my own! :yes:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Looks like lots of fun! I had my Escape in the sand at lake Erie last week, not too far off the black top though. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Looks like a gorgeous day to play in the Escape!! Glad you had fun!!
:beer:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Awesome! After getting rid of my F150 i was afraid i would not be able to get onto the sand dunes at silver lake. Did u bottom out at all on the entrance trail? Were you able to climb test hill? I need to get a battery for my quad i haven't ridden it this year yet. Don't know how i'll get that on the dunes either i used to just leave it in my truck until i was on the dunes. It won't fit in the back of the escape. We are going to try and go up at the end of this month. Depends on work schedules. :shrug:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TopElimn8r said:
Awesome! After getting rid of my F150 i was afraid i would not be able to get onto the sand dunes at silver lake. Did u bottom out at all on the entrance trail? Were you able to climb test hill? I need to get a battery for my quad i haven't ridden it this year yet. Don't know how i'll get that on the dunes either i used to just leave it in my truck until i was on the dunes. It won't fit in the back of the escape. We are going to try and go up at the end of this month. Depends on work schedules. :shrug:
Hey! How are you my friend? It was AWESOME! Yeah, I did all the entrance trail and I did the test hill but I got stuck twice at the same place when doing the climb test hill but was easy to get out, quickly I back up, then I tried a different local and I did okay.... almost got stuck, my tires does not have aggressive traction but I didn't have nobody to winch me out :D. Because was Monday not much people was up there, I saw few Jeeps, one Subaru Outback and a Ford Explore Sport Track. My Escape sucked gas like crazy, I spend 1:40 min driving all over, going up and down with 4X4 on, that cost me half tank AND I broke my camera when I was cleaning my floor mats at the parking lot, I dropped it because I had too much stuff on my hand but I had fun, it was a blessed day :beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts