Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just curious, are there any of you that get together for a meet and greet in your areas? Or do you just attend your local car shows? Or gather at all? For example, I go to Space City Cruisers in League City, TX (south of Houston) on Saturday nights and was curious if others would like to attend? Pictures are great, but I like to see mods first hand. Just a thought if anybody in the area is interested...or clue me in if something is already organized.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I have tried to put together a GTG in the past. It would seem that our numbers, while good in TX, are still not enough to generate a gathering on a recurring basis. I am open to having a GTG in TX. should you be able to put one together. However, judging by the lack of responses here, I'd say it isn't likely to happen this year. :shrug:

I do meet with my local DFW Bullitt club, and have driven down to Houston a couple of times in the past to meet with our gang located there. I have also gone on events in Palestine, Austin, Fredricksburg, and a couple other cities. So, it's not like I don't get out. I can not speak for the others. :peace:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Me and Escapé will be in DFW, TX from March 8-12. I know DFW is big, but keep a look out, a pic of Escapé is in my sig.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts