Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is everyone's Memorial Day/weekend plans??
We're going to have a cook-out on Sunday.....all kinds of yummy food with family. :thumb:

I'm off Monday so I'll be working on a class dvd. I make one every year of all the pics I've taken of my students at school and on field trips. I give each student a copy of the dvd. The finished project always makes me cry.....I'm gonna miss my sweet kiddos. :cry: But I am sooo ready for summer!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

And my students all know who we honor on Memorial Day....will be sending special thoughts to those who died protecting our wonderful country!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Today I've got a barbeque, minor league baseball game and a party later that night.
Sunday and Monday I'm taking a 2 hr trip to go camping with some old and new friends.

Enjoy your Memorial Day everyone! Thanks to all the veterans and their families!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Got one of these for our Dodge truck..
http://www.peragon.com/truck-bed-cover-retractable.php?ref=google&gclid=CIjtxOrL96ECFRdY2god7WjCFA

Hubby and my brother are gonna install it this afternoon. My sis-in-law and I are going to supervise and drink beer. :lol: We have another cover for the truck but it is all one piece and my husband wanted something that would be easier to remove when he needs the bed to haul something.

Not sure what is going on tomorrow...... I'm sure we will throw something on the grill on Monday, just not sure what. :)
Dasha, I remember you mentioning making a dvd for your kids last year. I think that it is really neat that you do that! :)
When is school out for summer? :)

Dasha said:
will be sending special thoughts to those who died protecting our wonderful country!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
Ditto! :heart:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Working!!!!!! At least the first part of the day. In the evening I'll be packing up the Bullitt to head out in the early morning for our IMBOC Nationals at Steve McQueen Days in Chino Hills, CA.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Colleen,
Last day for kids is June 3....last day for teachers is June 4. I'm moving from a windowless classroom to a window classroom so I have to pack up all my stuff besides all the other things on the end of year To Do list. But a window room is soooo worth it!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
Colleen,
Last day for kids is June 3....last day for teachers is June 4. I'm moving from a windowless classroom to a window classroom so I have to pack up all my stuff besides all the other things on the end of year To Do list. But a window room is soooo worth it!!! :thumb:
That sounds great, Dasha! I know that you will be happier in your new classroom even though it means more work for you initially. :)

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
No windows = no natural light. :bill:

Windows = no attention to the teacher. :shock:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
Resting and Healing!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Just a plain ole Monday here in the great white north. The fireworks, parades, and carnivals were last Monday for Victoria day. Have a safe and happy weekend everyone, whether it's 3 days or 2. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Celebrate the vets, around here it will be mainly the Navy and Air Force, and across the water will be the Army and Marines :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :wave: and the Stanley Cup or course...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Went to a Memorial Day Ceremony Saturday down in MA in the town where my MIL lives. She's never been and my FIL has his name on a veterans monument there (he died about 12 years ago). Then took her for ice cream and a quick visit to the cemetery. Tomorrow going to the beach, and Monday going to the parade in my town, then a cook-out at my house afterward.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am working today, during the day time I will be working on the Fyr Engine. Then this evening I will be working on the Ambulance.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Worked my double shift.. remembered some of the Soldiers that I led.. 1 in Arlington.. another in his home town.. Rest Easy My Brothers. The world is a safer place because of you....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts