Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
482 Posts
It's a personal preference. If it were me, I would just leave it. Like Jonas said, you already have both markings on the speedo.

If you're moving permanently, I recommend contacting the Ministry of Transportation of the province you'll be going to, so you can get the proper paperwork for bringing your Tribute over.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.