Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner


1723 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  snowfreek
I'm moving to Canada in June-my 2001 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 was purchased in Ohio, U.S.

My question is, can I purchase a new instrument cluster using the metric system and have a dealer instal it in my Tribute. I'm aware that a qualified dealer has to instal it to certify the distance travelled.
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
A lot of dealers in this area sell used Escapes and Tribbies imported from the US as they can usually put a pretty good mark up on them when they get here, so there doesn't appear to be to much of an issue getting them registered. This site is worth a read, lots of links to the related agencies as well. The suv section on the admissible vehicles page doesn't seem to show a whole lot of problems unless the vehicle is less than 3 years old.
Hope this helps.
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.