Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's great on cereal, can't drink coffee without it, it's white, you can get it in 1,2,4, and 6 pint containers. You can get it in chocolate, strawberry, banana etc. It's great! It also keeps cows off the streets. What's not to like? :yahoo:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
It's great on cereal, can't drink coffee without it, it's white, you can get it in 1,2,4, and 6 pint containers. You can get it in chocolate, strawberry, banana etc. It's great! It also keeps cows off the streets. What's not to like? :yahoo:
Did you read the forum rules, Big Chris, because I would swear by that review, you're a secret, part time milkman, with a love of your hybrid milk float !!!!!!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :)^

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
Cows off the streets, not in these parts, viz...

Our local bovine population wanted to play in the park at the rear of my Leeds house one morning!!!! :doh:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
camusdarrach said:
Big Chris said:
Did you read the forum rules, Big Chris, because I would swear by that review, you're a secret, part time milkman, with a love of your hybrid milk float !!!!!!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :)^
Not me. If i was trying to plug my "chosen" profession (Yeah, right) It'd be more like....

Telephones! Great for talking to people out of earshot.

:lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
Could have been worse, they don't seem to be wearing 'hoodies' or carrying cans of spray paint. :)
true, but they seemed to have taken a course in demolition, though, the roundabout and slide had to be replaced afterwards!!!!!!
I know the are at the back of the house is designated "the West Leeds Country Park", but we never expected interactive cattle!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Not me. If i was trying to plug my "chosen" profession (Yeah, right) It'd be more like....

Telephones! Great for talking to people out of earshot.

:lol:[/quote]
Is that because you'd then get one of these for your company car, and you could keep your Maverick??!!
http://www.telephonesuk.co.uk/images/bt ... _globe.jpg

Memo to self....
Must learn how to import pictures, not just post links!
:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're not far wrong. Here's what my van looks like...

Mine's a 55 plate though, not an 06. :('

And we're not allowed to drive them outside of work, so bang goes the drum transport theory. :mad:

:) ;)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
You're not far wrong. Here's what my van looks like...

Mine's a 55 plate though, not an 06. :('

And we're not allowed to drive them outside of work, so bang goes the drum transport theory. :mad:

:) ;)
Could be a lot worse, Big Chris, do you remember the vans that they used to have....
http://www.telephonesuk.co.uk/images/vehicle_03.jpg
Thank god for progress!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Before my time thank god. I joined BT in '97 after leaving British Gas as a central heating engineer.

(I had a result actually. I hated BG and was going to just jack it in and walk away (Only 22, and no bills to pay so wouldn't have been too hard) But some manager came to my depot in Brixton and said they needed 2 volunteers for voluntary redundancy! I couldn't have spoke up any quicker if my life had depended on it! Walked away with 12k. Got the job with BT 6 months later, less pay but my god I'm so much happier now! :yahoo: )

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Big Chris said:
And you can drink it hot or cold! And it comes in full fat, 2%, 1%, fat-free......so many options! :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Mmmm...chocolate...mmm...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Dasha said:
Big Chris said:
And you can drink it hot or cold! And it comes in full fat, 2%, 1%, fat-free......so many options! :yahoo:
hmmm, thinking of this song again, esp the woman in the green top / black shorts!! ;)
Well, whats good enough for my son!! ;)
:censor: Caught out by my personnal moderator (the wife!) again! :/:/ :/:/ :/:/ :doh:
Definately the sofa tonight, DOH!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: ;)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dasha said:
Big Chris said:
We get Gold top (Extra cream), Silver top (Regular fat), Red top. (semi-skimmed/half fat...My personal fave) & Blue top (Skimmed, no/v low fat.....Looks and tastes like white water. :stifle: )

Gotta agree with JP though......Mmmmm....Chocolate..... :))

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
We use soy milk, so don't help the cows stay busy much. Maybe that's why they're out wandering the streets...

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Kiki said:
We use soy milk, so don't help the cows stay busy much. Maybe that's why they're out wandering the streets...
....Creating methane gas and contributing to global warming. and now my contribution to the enviroment...I eat them :D

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
MadMax said:
Kiki said:
....Creating methane gas and contributing to global warming. and now my contribution to the enviroment...I eat them :D
I would be too, but the rumour raound these parts is that McDonalds does'nt use beef as ingredients!! :shock2: :/:/ :doh: :)^ :)^

1 - 20 of 38 Posts