Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Minnesota Mini-Meet 2010

5K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  goldash03 
#1 ·
Needed an excuse to get a second meet in before 2011....

(P.S. a totally-appropriate-for Fourth of July picture, in my opinion)

From L to R, me, TranceZ, SandSpiderII

If you note any odd trends, feel free to pipe up. We'll see if you caught any we didn't. :D

See less See more
#16 ·
It was a fun time! Too bad it wasn't a little warmer. I would've uploaded my pics but they are pretty much exactly the same and the lenses must of been foggy (due to cold weather) so the pics are blurry :/

Tang- I haven't tried the dome light out yet I probably will this weekend when I have time. It looks like it will work just by looking at it though. :thumb:

I'll keep ya updated.

#20 ·
Rentz said:
I feel left out.... I guess the mariner wasn't cool enough for you guys. :(
It was short-notice as I skipped town today and am in Michigan until the 8th. As far as getting as many people as possible, I have to let Lady Luck do her work getting the attention of people who don't list locations in their profile so escape05xlt go to the thread linked in my signature so I can contact you regarding any meet-ups including the tentative April event.

And of course Mariners and Tributes are welcome! Rentz I'm pretty sure We talked about you and Wadena since Andrew was here only a few days ago.

We met in New Brighton that day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.