Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
usually i dont bother with tornado's earth quakes and other disasters, but i did thismorning when i turned on my radio and heard that there was a tornado in mississippi and seeing as we have members here from that state i figured i'd do the decent thing and say......

my thoughts go out to the families of all those involved and who have lost some one to it.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,620 Posts
JIMMYJOHN said:
Aman! May GOD be watching over each and everyone involved in these Storms
Having gone through a tornado, I want to say I agree with what JJ said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I spent the weekend in Lufkin, TX. :cigar: Those storms :lightning: :lightning: passed just north (Whew!) of where I was. We got all kinds on muddy rain on our machines in the parking lot outside the Hotel :cuss: :cuss: .

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm about 30-40 miles south of Yazoo where most of the damage and deaths were. It didn't rain a drop here. Weird thing is 30-40 miles south they had damaging straight line winds in the town of Magee. It's like it went right around the city of Jackson.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Colleen said:
JIMMYJOHN said:
May GOD be watching over each and everyone involved in these Storms
Ditto ! :heart:
Double Ditto. It was still on the news this morning. They were talking about how big the tornado was...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.